WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising 'banner' to arrive.
More information about cookies is available at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none of them are recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content of the Website and facilitating its use.
· Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
· Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
· Security cookies: used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
· Complementary cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
· Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor user behavior.
· Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected on the user's behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user's profile.
· Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
It is possible that, when visiting a Web page, an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is published, a Cookie is installed in the browser that helps us to develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, with the number of times that are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
It may happen that some Cookies used on this Website are not related to GARRELL REAL ESTATE. This is because some Web pages have embedded content from third-party Web sites. Due to the fact that the aforementioned content comes from another website, GARRELL REAL ESTATE does not control the configuration of said Cookies. If you want to change your cookie settings preferences, you should consult the websites of these third parties for information.
COOKIES SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social Network: Facebook
More information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Social Network: Twitter
More information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
Social network: Instagram
More information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Social network: YouTube
More information: http://www.canalyoutube.es/politica-de-cookies/
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR I DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of GARRELL REAL ESTATE, SOCIEDAD LIMITADA or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information